Mounting: Recessed, Recessed Trimless, Surface, Suspended. The Linear dash is a modern concept of glare-free linear downlight with square distribution. This elegant luminaire is designed to host multiple reflectors of different beam angles, generating a perfect and flawless square distribution, ideal for diverse general lighting applications.
The Linear dash is available in configurable lengths with various opportunities for customisation to perfectly suit the geometry of any space.
- Homogeneous color mixing within one reflector: RGBW, warm dimming and dynamic white
- Glare-free illumination (UGR<0) for narrow beam, (UGR<9) for medium beam and (UGR<17) for wide beam
- Finishes in black smooth, white smooth, grey smooth, black textured, white textured and custom colours upon request.
- from 300 to 3000mm with an increment of 300mm.
- Delivered luminous output from 700lm to 5425lm.
- Available Color temperatures (CCT): 2,700K – 3,000K – 4,000K and tunable white (2,700K – 5,000K).
- Colour rendering index CRI 90+.
- Light emission square beam: 36°, 50° and 60°
Download Photometric files
Go to Photometric / Product configurator