Developed for maximum performance in harsh environmental conditions. Made from extruded aluminium, this IP67 element benefits from specially-designed aluminium optics totally glare free from both the longitudinal and transversal sides of the profile, achieving a powerful effect while emphasising rough-textured surfaces of great height.
- Best-in-class vertical surface grazing, Scallop-free lighting from zero start point of vertical surfaces
- Glare-free in both longitudinal and transversal sides
- 5 to 10cm from edge of fixture to surface of the wall depending on its height and surface.
- Use of continuous fixtures to within 10cm of side walls – Integrates with any architecture.
- Ta: -10 to 40°C
- Width of 50mm, height of 65mm and length ranging from 300 to 1200mm with an increment of 300mm.
- Finishes in black smooth, white smooth, grey smooth and custom colours upon request.
- Light emission beam: 10° x 54° and 15° x 36°.
- Available Color temperatures (CCT): 2,700K – 3,000K and 4,000K
- Delivered luminous output per meter from 1200lm to 3400lm.
- Color rendering index CRI 90+.
- Glare shiled option
Download Photometric files
Go to Product/Photometric configurator