Mounting: Surface – Recessed – Recessed Trimless – Suspended – Wall Mounted. The Lightway 6 Asymmetrical Linear Lens provides homogeneous distribution of light over vertical surfaces. It achieves a very high output, making it ideal for high-ceiling lighting applications. The light distribution pattern is optimised for use in a wide variety of applications such as retail shelves and display lighting.
- The flush lens delivers the best wall uniformity. Vertical light uniformity (1:3)
- High output, ideal for vertical surfaces (over 4 meters high lighting applications)
- Wide lateral illumination with minimal cut-off
- Setback ratio (1:4 to 1:6)
- 45cm of side walls to minimize unwanted light spillage
- Extruded aluminium body.
- Finishes in black smooth, white smooth, grey smooth, black textured, white textured and custom colours upon request.
- Width of 66mm, height of 103mm and length ranging from 300 to 3000mm with an increment of 300mm.
- Delivered luminous output per meter from 700lm to 3150lm.
- Available Colour temperatures (CCT): 2,700K – 3,000K – 4,000K and tuneable white (2,700K – 5,000K).
- Colour rendering index CRI 90+.
Download Photometric file
Go to Photometric / Product configurator