Mounting: Surface – Recessed – Recessed Trimless – Suspended – Wall Mounted. The Lightway 6 Cut-Off Washer marks a breakthrough in wall washing illumination as it offers different outputs with a flawless surface uniformity while blocking the backward and longitudinal light spill. The Lightway 6 Cut-Off Washer is designed to be highly configurable and adaptable to a wide variety of commercial and architectural interior lighting applications.
- True wall wash distribution. Vertical light uniformity (1:4)
- Optimised cut-off: blocking the backward and longitudinal light spill (glare-free)
- Homogeneous color mixing within one reflector cell
- Setback ratio of 1:6
- Allows Continuous installation
- A minimum of 10 cm from side walls to prevent unwanted light spillage
- Extruded aluminium body.
- Finishes in black smooth, white smooth, grey smooth, black textured, white textured and custom colours upon request.
- Width of 66mm, height of 103mm and length ranging from 300 to 3000mm with an increment of 300mm.
- Delivered luminous output per meter from 1950lm to 3600lm.
- Available Colour temperatures (CCT): 2,700K – 3,000K – 4,000K and tuneable white (2,700K – 5,000K).
- Colour rendering index CRI 90+.
Download Photometric files
Go to Photometric / Product configurator