Mounting: Inground, Ingrund shallow, The Lightway 6 Inground Cut-Off washer is developed for beautiful lighting in harsh environmental conditions. Made from extruded aluminum, this IP67 element marks a breakthrough in wall washing illumination as it offers different outputs with a flawless surface uniformity while blocking the backward and longitudinal light spill. It is glare- and light-pollution free.
- True wall wash distribution. Vertical light uniformity (1:4)
- Optimised cut-off: blocking the backward and longitudinal light spill (glare-free)
- Homogeneous color mixing within one reflector cell
- A minimum of 10 cm from side walls to prevent unwanted light spillage
- Width of 90mm, depth of 133mm and length ranging from 300 to 1500mm with an increment of 300mm.
- Delivered luminous output per meter from 1600lm to 3200lm.
- Available Color temperatures (CCT): 2,700K – 3,000K and 4,000K
- Color rendering index CRI 90+.
Download Photometric files
Go to Product/Photometric configurator