Mounting: Recessed, Recessed trimless, Surface, Suspended, The Lightway 6 Grazing Baffles are optically engineered to perform best-in-class grazing capabilities. The luminaire offers a tool to highlight textured surfaces up to 5m high. The specially-designed aluminium optics are totally glare free from both longitudinal and transversal sides of the profile, achieving a powerful effect ideal for surfaces of great height for indoor applications.
- Best-in-class vertical surface grazing, Scallop-free lighting from zero start point of vertical surfaces
- Glare-free, transversal shielding angle (76°), longitudinal shielding angle (45°)
- 5 to 10cm from edge of fixture to surface of the wall depending on its height and surface relief. Use of continuous fixtures to within 10cm of side walls
- Grazer lighting product with extruded aluminum body.
- Finishes in black smooth, white smooth, gray smooth, black textured, white textured and custom colors upon request.
- Width of 66mm, height of 103mm and length ranging from 300 to 3000mm with an increment of 300mm.
- Delivered luminous output per meter from 600lm to 1200lm.
- Available Colour temperatures (CCT): 2,700K – 3,000K – 4,000K and tunable white (2,700K – 5,000K).
- Color rendering index CRI 90+.
- Light emission beam: 8° and 16°
Download Photometric files
Go to Photometric / Product configurator