We are hiring!
Lucian Architectural Lighting are a specialist lighting distributor working within the architecture and design industry around Australia. Our aim is to help transform best designed spaces into best lit environments by working closely with lighting designer, engineers, architects & interior designers. We have an exclusive portfolio of world-leading brands with the goal to serve our clients through specialist knowledge, speed and listening.
Due to the rapid growth of our Victorian market, an amazing opportunity has become available for an ambitious Business Development Manager to join our Sales team in Melbourne.
About the role
In the role of Business Development Manager, you will assist our clients to deliver innovative and creative lighting solutions across multiple market sectors. The role requires a good understanding of technical lighting principles, customer service and the construction process.
- Build, establish and maintain strong client relationships through face-to-face meetings, presentations, roadshows, and project specification support;
- Provide lighting application and technical support, problem solving and solution advice, as required from design stage through to construction;
- Develop new account and project opportunities, and manage specification with all stakeholders;
- Work in a collaborative and supportive team environment whilst managing individual target;
- Pro-actively be educated and understand the Lucian Architectural Lighting brand offering;
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate an ability to create and manage long term business relationships, selling, negotiation and presentation skills. You will also have:
- a minimum of 3+ years of specification sales experience (experience within the architectural lighting industry will be highly regarded)
- ability to read and understand architectural and electrical documentation;
- experience in successfully achieving sales targets and KPI’s
- desire to build product and technical knowledge;
- strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- great attention to detail
- an established network in the Design and Construction industry
- Knowledge in MS Office, InDesign, Photoshop and Odoo (preferred but not essential)
How to apply
Does this sound like you? Please send your CV to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you.